MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Nov 23
DUBAI Nov 23 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro and commodities skid, Asia stocks mixed
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi bounces further from chart support; Egypt edges up
* U.S. oil plunges more than 2 pct on supply glut woes
* Gold extends losses on US rate hike view, stronger dollar
* Turkey's pro-Kurdish leader unharmed after bullet hits car
* Motorcycle bomb explodes in Kurdish-held Syrian town, three dead
* Jordan's King Abdullah to discuss war on Syria militants with Putin Continuación...