MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Nov 24
DUBAI Nov 24 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS- Asian shares wobble, dollar close to 8-month peak
* MIDEAST STOCKS- Gulf slips on weak oil, Orascom Telecom drags down Egypt
* UPDATE 3-Oil up on Saudi vow for stable prices; glut, firm dollar weigh
* PRECIOUS-Gold, silver, platinum at multi-year lows on robust dollar, Fed view
* Middle East Crude-Refinery demand supported by weaker Dubai
* Kerry to meet Saudi, UAE officials on unifying Syrian opposition
* UPDATE 4-Kerry calls for calm as Palestinian attacks on Israelis surge Continuación...