UK Factors to Watch-FTSE futures fall
(Adds futures price, more company news items)
LONDON Dec 4 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were down 0.9 percent in early dealing on Friday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on.
* The UK blue chip index fell 2.3 percent to a one-week low of 6,275 points on Thursday, after some new measures announced by European Central Bank President Mario Draghi to support the region's economy fell short of analysts' expectations.
* LLOYDS BANKING GROUP : UKFI extended Lloyds Banking Group's trading plan.
* BAE SYSTEMS : Aerospace and defence group BAE Systems announced a bond issue totalling $1.5 billion.
* EASYJET : Low-cost airline easyJet reported a rise in November passenger numbers.
* BERKELEY : Builder Berkeley said it was on course to meet its profit target. Continuación...