UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Dec 8
(Adds Cenkos, EnQuest, updates futures)
Dec 8 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 12 by points, or 0.2 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers, with futures also up 0.2 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.2 percent lower at 6,223.52 points on Monday, as commodity shares came under severe pressure after prices of crude oil and metals slipped.
* OIL MAJORS: EU antitrust regulators have dropped Shell, BP , and Statoil from an investigation into suspected rigging of ethanol benchmarks, focusing instead on three producers of the biofuel.
* BARCLAYS: Barclays Plc won the dismissal on Monday of a Saudi real estate company's $10 billion lawsuit alleging the bank ceased pursuing lease payments due from the Saudi government on military complexes in order to obtain a banking license.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto said it expects its 2016 capital spending budget to fall by about $500 million to $5 billion, but said it remained well placed to invest in its businesses.
* BHP BILLITON: A deadly dam burst at a Brazilian iron ore mine has triggered a civil lawsuit seeking 20 billion reais ($5.31 billion) in environmental and property damages from mine operator Samarco and its owners, BHP Billiton Ltd and Vale SA, Vale said in a securities filing on Monday.
* CENKOS: Cenkos Securities Plc said it was not subject to any investigation by the Serious Fraud Office. Continuación...