UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Dec 14
(Updates futures, adds company news)
Dec 14 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index futures are down 0.04 percent by 0754 GMT ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* Britain's top equity index closed 2.2 percent lower at 5,952.78 points on Friday as investors dumped shares in companies focused on South Africa following a reshuffle in the country's government.
* RECKITT BENCKISER: An Australian court ordered Reckitt Benckiser to pull several of its Nurofen pain relief products from the market, saying the British firm had misled consumers by marketing identical products for different types of pain.
* ROLLS ROYCE: The UK government is considering nationalising the nuclear submarine business of Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc, which powers its Trident missile deterrent system, the Financial Times reported.
* RIO TINTO: Mining group Rio Tinto is set to sell French aluminium company Carbone Savoie to investment fund Alandia Industries, French daily Le Figaro said on Sunday, without citing sources.
* BP: A few months after reaching the largest corporate settlement in U.S. history, BP Plc faces a class action lawsuit in Mexico over its deadly 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill, which a civic group on Friday said it had filed against the company.
* ABI/SAB: Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's biggest brewer, said on Monday it intends to list on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange by the mid-January next year, making good on a promise it made when it launched a $100 billion-plus offer for nearest rival SABMiller. Continuación...