Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Dec 15
ZURICH Dec 15 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.9 percent higher at 8,451 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks:
* Leonteq will be working with Malaysia's biggest financial service provider, Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank), to develop and distribute products next year.
* Orascom Development Holding said on Monday that its rights offering before transaction fees will increase the equity capital by 133.8 million Swiss francs ($136.20 million), including 49.6 million francs from gross cash proceeds and 84.2 million francs from the conversion of a loan from Egyptian billionaire Samih O. Sawiris. He now owns 72.6 percent of the shares.
* HBM Healthcare Investments said Cathay Industrial Biotech has announced completion of equity financing of $135 million with Shanxi Lu'an Mining Co. HBM Healthcare Investments said it brought no additional capital into the financing and owns 10 percent of company after it was completed.
* Ascom said it bought Italian medical software company UMN for "single digit millions" of Swiss francs.
* Addex Therapeutics has been awarded a roughly 441,000 franc grant by the Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation to research its TrkB substance against neurodegenerative disease. Continuación...