MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Jan 21
DUBAI Jan 21 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks up as crude bounces, sentiment still fragile
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Region hit by fresh sell-off, Saudi down 5 pct as oil sags
* Oil prices stabilise but market sentiment remains bearish
* Gold keeps near 1-1/2-week top as safe-haven draw remains intact
* S.Korea to boost economic ties with Iran after lifting of sanctions
* U.S. approves nearly $2 bln in weapons for Iraqi F-16 fighter jets
* Erdogan aide calls for nationalisation of Turkey's Isbank Continuación...