European shares up from 2-year lows as Deutsche Bank and Unibet surge
* FTSEurofirst 300 recovers after sharp fall
* Deutsche Bank climbs on FT report of bond buyback plan
* Unibet surges after results
* Chinese bid lifts shares in Norwegian firm Opera
* Maersk shares fall after posting loss
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Feb 10 (Reuters) - European shares rebounded on Wednesday from two-year lows reached in the previous session, helped by some solid corporate earnings and a recovery in Deutsche Bank.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index, which had fallen 1.6 percent to its lowest point since September 2013 on Tuesday, rose 1.5 percent.
The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index also gained 1.9 percent. Continuación...