MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Feb 17
DUBAI Feb 17 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares take breather as mood calms a little
* Oil prices rebound on investor optimism over oil producers deal
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Major indexes advance as oil, global markets recover
* Gold dips for fourth day as equities consolidate
* Brazil could waive U.S. dollar to bolster Iran trade - minister
* Iran could decide fate of first global oil deal for 15 years
* Oil-producing nations retreat from Korean, Japanese stocks Continuación...