MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Feb 18
DUBAI Feb 18 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares gain as crude oil bounce boosts risk assets
* Oil prices climb further on Iran support for oil output cap
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi rises before oil meeting, Egypt firm
* Gold dips on higher stocks; Fed minutes offer some support
* Malaysian Islamic banks launch investment account platform
* EXCLUSIVE-Radioactive material stolen in Iraq raises security concerns
* Car bomb attack on military in Turkish capital kills 28 Continuación...