Deutsche Bank lags as European shares extend post-Brexit bounce
(ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
* STOXX 600 ends up, but has worst month since January
* Deutsche Bank touches new record low after Fed, IMF blows
* UniCredit rises as new CEO appointed
* Britain's FTSE ends June on 2016 high
* Utilities, food, oil indexes erase post-Brexit losses
By Danilo Masoni
MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - European shares rose for a third straight session on Thursday, with expectations of central bank stimulus helping ease jitters over Britain's vote last week to exit the European Union.
Deutsche Bank however fell to an all-time low after its U.S. unit failed stress tests and the IMF said the German bank was the biggest potential risk to the wider financial system. Continuación...