MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - July 13
DUBAI, July 13 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares near 2016 peak as risk appetite improves
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf bourses end higher on oil prices; profit-taking drags Egypt
* Oil drops as investors lock in gains; surprise U.S. stockpile build
* Gold hovers near previous session's lows on stronger equities
* OPEC sees tighter 2017 oil market, Brexit drag on economy
* Iran advisory body approves new oil and gas contract -Tasnim
* Iran increases oil exports to 2.5 million barrels per day - Shana Continuación...