MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - July 24
July 24 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. stocks keep winning streak, sterling drops
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf falls on oil and earnings, Egypt hit by FX worries
* Oil dives 4 pct on the week on U.S. rigs rise, glut threat
* Gold slips on nervousness over Fed policy outlook
* Erdogan announces army overhaul in latest post-coup shakeup
* Syrian opposition turns to Pokemon to win support
* ANALYSIS-Kerry's Syria plan with Russia faces deep skepticism in U.S., abroad Continuación...