UPDATE 1-European shares rise as luxury stocks, autos gain on results
* European shares rise, STOXX 600 up 0.5 pct
* LVMH leads luxury stocks after strong Q2
* Autos also rise after Peugeot results
* Though Deutsche Bank, BASF drop
* France's Ingenico Group slumps after H1 results (Adds company news and quotes, updates prices)
By Kit Rees
LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - European shares rose on Wednesday, led higher by auto stocks and several companies such as luxury group LVMH and France's Peugeot that advanced after their results.
The pan-European STOXX 600 index rose 0.5 percent, as did the FTSEurofirst 300.
France's LVMH was up 7.5 percent after its fashion and leather Q2 sales beat forecasts, helped by solid demand in the United States and improved trading in Asia, excluding Japan. It was on track for its biggest one-day gain since February 2015. Continuación...