European shares little changed; UniCredit leads weak banks sectors after tests
(ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Adds details, updates prices)
* Pan-European STOXX 600 index up 0.1 percent
* Banks led lower by UniCredit, Raiffesen
* But Italian lender Monte Paschi outperforms
* Miners lead sectoral gainers as copper prices rise
* Heineken down after results, Legrand up
By Danilo Masoni
MILAN, Aug 1 (Reuters) - European shares were little changed on Monday, with higher mining stocks offset by losses in banks such Raiffesen and UniCredit which performed poorly in a Europe-wide stress tests.
By 0845 GMT, the pan-European STOXX 600 index was up 0.1 percent, while the FTSEurofirst 300 also rose by the same amount. Continuación...