European shares pulled back from 7-week highs by industrials
(ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
* STOXX 600 down 0.8 percent
* Schindler drops after cutting outlook
* K&S falls to three-year low on UBS downgrade
* Linde lifts chemical stocks on bid chatter
* Miners rally on BHP and Anto results
By Alistair Smout
LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - European shares pulled back from 7-week highs on Tuesday, weighed down by industrial stocks, after Swiss firm Schindler lowered its outlook for 2016.
The STOXX Europe 600 fell 0.8 percent. While it closed flat on Monday, it had touched its highest level since Britain voted in June to leave the European Union. Continuación...