MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Sept 19
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks rise before central bank meetings, oil bounces
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi shares drop as activity falls to 12-month low, Qatar rises
* Oil climbs as Venezuela sees output deal, Libya suffers clashes
* Gold steady on uncertainty ahead of central bank meetings
* "Dissonant markets" may be underestimating risks to stability - BIS
* OPEC sec-gen says may call extra meeting if consensus at Algiers - APS
* Venezuela says OPEC, non-OPEC oil stabilizing deal close Continuación...