MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Sept 25
Sept 25 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Oil sinks as OPEC deal seen unlikely; stocks dip
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Gulf shares cheer Fed decision to keep interest rates put, Egypt slips
* Oil slumps 4 pct as no output deal expected for OPEC
* Gold heads for best week since July as Fed fears fade
* Battle rages near Aleppo, air onslaught continues
* Moody's cuts Turkey's credit rating to 'junk' after coup
* Obama vetoes Sept. 11 Saudi bill, sets up showdown with Congress Continuación...