GLOBAL MARKETS-Mexican peso rises after Trump-Clinton debate, pound falls again
* Sterling falls vs dollar after recovery from "flash crash"
* Mexican peso, U.S. stocks futures up after Clinton-trump debate
* Oil falls on scepticism over output deal
* Europe shares dip after small gains on Asian bourses
* Yuan hits six-year low as China returns from holiday
By Nigel Stephenson
LONDON, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Sterling fell again on Monday, after largely recovering from Friday's "flash crash", while the Mexican peso and U.S. stock futures rose as investors saw less chance of Republican nominee Donald Trump winning next month's presidential election.
The pound dropped half a percent against a dollar boosted by expectations the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates in December even after slightly weaker than expected jobs data on Friday.
The UK currency last stood at $1.2402, down 0.2 percent. Its trade-weighted index fell 0.7 percent to its lowest since early 2009. Continuación...