BRIEF-Halliburton Co Q3 EPS $0.01
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Halliburton Co
* Q3 completion and production revenue was $2.2 billion, an increase of $62 million or 3 percent from Q2
* Halliburton announces third quarter 2016 results
* Qtrly total company revenue was flat at $3.8 billion
* Drilling And Evaluation (D&E) revenue in Q3 of 2016 was $1.7 billion, a decrease of $64 million, or 4%, from Q2 of 2016
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.06, revenue view $3.90 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Results for Q3 of 2016 of $0.01 per diluted share
* "As we look forward, we expect an increased commodity price to stimulate rig count growth"
* Qtrly results driven primarily by increased utilization in North America, as well as global cost and working capital management Continuación...