BRIEF-GM expects improved profits in 2015
Jan 14 (Reuters) - GM :
* Says expects improved profitability in 2015 after adjusted 2014 for the impact of recall costs
* Says expects higher EBIT-adjusted profit and EBIT-adjusted margins in 2015, expects improved results in all regions in 2015
* Says outlook based on expected modest global industry growth in 2015, primarily from growth in China, Europe and U.S.
* Says on track to meet 2016 financial targets; to achieve EBIT-adjusted margins in north america of 10 pct; to return to profit in Europe & maintain strong margins in China
* Says expects to achieve 9 percent to 10 percent margins by early next decade
* Says expects global luxury segment for the industry to grow about 36 percent by 2020
* Says expects industry growth of 55 pct in emerging markets from 2015-2030, 33 pct in China and 12 pct in mature markets
* Sees restructuring expenses in 2015 of about $700 million; sees adjusted auto free cash flow in 2015 to be relatively flat Continuación...