BRIEF-Santander still eyeing potential Portuguese acquisition-Chairwoman Botin
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Spain's Santander
* Looking at potential acquisition in Portugal, Chairwoman Ana Botin says on investor conference call
* Is still in talks over the merger of its asset management unit with UniCredit's Pioneer, says CEO Jose Antonio Alvarez
* Botin reiterates Santander not looking at acquisitions as a priority in next few years
* Bank has said publicly previously it is interested in Portugal's Novo Banco
* Says not expecting any more senior management changes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Sarah White, Editing by Paul Day)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.