BRIEF-Spain's Telefonica changes exchange rate used in Venezuela, earnings to be hit
MADRID Feb 16 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica :
* Says will use "SICAD II" exchange rate to consolidate operations in Venezuela
* Says full-year OIBDA to be hit by 915 million euros ($1 billion) , net result to be hit by 399 million euros
* Says net financial assets in Venezuela to be reduced by 1.23 billion euros
* Says net assets in Venezuela to be cut by 2.84 billion euros
* Says change does not affect Telefonica's commitment to keep investing in Venezuela Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8787 euros) (Reporting By Julien Toyer; editing by Sarah Morris)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.