BRIEF-Spain's Realia shareholders reject Grupo Carso takeover offer
July 28 (Reuters) - Spain's stock market regulator:
* Says takeover offer from Grupo Carso was accepted by only 0.15 percent of shareholders
* Grupo Carso owns 25 percent of Realia
* Grupo Carso indirectly controls another 37 percent of Realia via its position of main shareholder in Spain's FCC
* Takeover offer from Grupo Carso was launched after Spanish property investor Hispania put forward bid in November at around third of Realia's market value
* Hispania withdrew its bid last week Further company coverage: (Reporting By Julien Toyer; Editing by Paul Day)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.