May 5 (Reuters) - EDP-Energias de Portugal said in a capital markets day presentation on Thursday:
* Sees net profit rising to around 900 million euros ($1.03 billion) this year from last year's 850 million euros, in line with previous guidance and current consensus.
* Sees EBITDA rising to over 3.6 billion euros from 3.6 billion euros last year.
* Sees net profit growing at a compound annual rate of around 4 percent through 2020, EBITDA growing at around 3 percent a year.
* Puts net annual investment until 2020 at 1.4 billion euros, focus on wind power.
* EDP sees minimum dividend 0.19 euros a share through 2020.
* EDP's wind energy unit EDP Renovaveis sees EBITDA annual growth of 8 percent (CAGR) through 2020.
* EDP Renovaveis puts new asset rotation through 2020 at 600 million euros, or cumulative 1.1 billion euros including deals already signed in 2016.
* EDP Renovaveis puts investment in 2016-2020 at 4.8 bln euros Source text for Eikon: (here) Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8740 euros) (Reporting by Andrei Khalip)