Sept 9 (Reuters) - Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA
* Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (EMGS) has received a contract worth $5.5 million from Petrobras for 3D EM data acquisition in Brazil.
* All necessary permits are in place and the start-up of acquisition will be as soon as practically possible.
* The survey will be done using the vessel EM Leader, which is currently in St. Thomas.
* The vessel will head towards Brazil immediately.
* The transfer is expected to take 5-7 days.Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: