2 MIN. DE LECTURA
Nov 13 (Reuters) - The main points from Petroleo Brasileiro SA, or Petrobras, third-quarter earnings conference call with investors and analysts on Friday:
* Petrobras says it is too early to say if giant Libra offshore prospect will be above or below expectations of 8 billion to 12 billion barrels of recoverable oil and gas resources.
* Company is considering loans secured with exports, but will not consider loans secured with reserves as a financing option in tighter debt market.
* Early payment of debts is being considered as an option to restructure company's debt profile.
* Funds have been put aside to deal with impact of union contract negotiations that are subject of a 12-day strike.
* The fleet of drillships, platforms is being reduced significantly as contracts expire, E&P chief says.
* Petrobras says subsalt fields accounted for 24 percent of company output at end of third quarter versus 17 percent a year earlier
* Petrobras says it expects to drill 20 new wells in the fourth quarter, 72 in 2015, according to conference call presentation.
* Petrobras E&P chief says it is reducing its fleet of drillships, drilling platforms significantly as leases contract expire.
* Brazil state-run oil company may delay some projects scheduled for 2016 and is reducing well-drilling program
* Petrobras may also have to adjust its 2020 production outlook. For information on third-quarter earnings see: For more information on Petrobras strike see: (Reporting by Jeb Blount)