Oct 4 (Reuters) - BP Plc :
* BP and Area 4 partners sign LNG sale and purchase agreement for offshore Mozambique
* Agreement covers purchase of LNG for over 20 years
* Agreement, which has been approved by the Government of Mozambique, is conditional on the fid being taken for the project,
* FID for project is currently expected by the end of 2016
* BP will use lng from contract to help meet its global supply commitments.
* Coral south floating lng facility is expected to have a capacity above 3.3 million tonnes per annum.
* Commercial details of the agreement were not disclosed Further company coverage: