Nov 4 (Reuters) - Cash handling company Loomis AB CEO Patrik Andersson to Reuters:
* Expects no Brexit effect on operations in UK and has seen positive effect on international operation, UK to remain an important market
* Newly signed UK contracts will compensate for the lost contracts which hit Q3 organic growth
* Says newly signed UK contracts will fully compensate "in the coming months"
* Acquisitions very important part of business, looking primarily at cash handling firms with turnover of 50-100 mln SEK and upwards, including larger acquisitions than those made in recent years
* Primarily looking at Latin America for acquisitions in new markets, also looking to enter Asia
* Could also enter "blank spots" in Europe Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)