Jan 16 (Reuters) - Rolls-royce Holdings Plc
* Rolls-Royce announces agreements in principle
* Rolls-Royce announces agreements in principle with investigating authorities
* Reached deferred prosecution agreement with UK serious fraud office, which was subject of preliminary court ruling today
* Proposed DPA is subject to final judicial approval
* SFO and Rolls-Royce will appear at court on 17 January 2017 to seek approval of DPA.
* Has also reached a DPA with U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and a leniency agreement with Brazil's Ministério Público Federal (MPF).
* Agreements relate to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets
* These are voluntary agreements which result in suspension of a prosecution provided co fulfils requirements, including payment of a financial penalty.
* These agreements, if finalised, would result in payment of approximately 671 mln stg at current exchange rates
* Under terms of agreements co has agreed to make payments to DoJ totalling $169,917,710 and to MPF totalling $25,579,179
* Under terms of DPA with SFO, Rolls-Royce will pay 497,252,645 pounds plus interest under a schedule lasting up to 5 years
* Total payments by Rolls-Royce in first year of all three agreements would be 293 mln stg at current exchange rates
* Early indications are that group has had good finish to year with both profit and cash expected ahead of expectations. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)