March 21 (Reuters) - Antofagasta Plc:
* REKO DIQ Project arbitration ruling
* ICSID Tribunal decision rejected Pakistan's defence against liability, confirmed that Pakistan had violated several provisions of bilateral investment treaty
* damages phase of proceedings will begin on march 22; tribunal will consider submissions from parties to determine amount that Pakistan must pay TCC
* Ruling on quantum of damages is expected in 2018.
* At conclusion of this phase, Tethyan will receive an award entitling it to fair market value of project at time that mining lease application was denied
* Tribunal of world bank's ICSID issued decision on arbitration claims that Tethyan copper filed against Pakistan
* Tribunal decision on claims that Tethyan copper filed in relation to unlawful denial of mining lease for REKO DIQ project in Pakistan in 2011 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)