3 de febrero de 2015 / 8:09 / en 3 años

BRIEF-NH Hotels to buy Colombia's Hoteles Royal for 65.6 mln euros

Feb 3(Reuters) - NH Hotel Group SA :

* Said on Monday it had agreed to buy Colombian chain Hoteles Royal for 65.6 million euros, discounting 21.5 million euros received from the sale of NH Bogota Parque 93

* To buy 80.77 percent of Hoteles Royal in the early stage and then the offer will be extended to the remaining 19.23 percent

* The proceeds from the sale of NH Bogota Parque 93 and Sotogrande will allow to finance the acquisition of Hoteles Royal without the need to increase the Group’s debt

* The Group increases the number of hotels to 21 from two in Colombia, Chile and Ecuador

Source text for Eikon: [ID: nCNM98fpXQ]

Further company coverage:

Gdynia Newsroom

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below