8 de julio de 2016 / 5:52 / en un año

BRIEF-IRSA Propiedades Comerciales reaches 70 pct stake in Entertainment Holdings

July 8 (Reuters) - IRSA Propiedades Comerciales SA :

* Said on Thursday it had acquired a 25 percent stake in Entertainment Holdings SA (EHSA) from FEG Entretenimientos SA for 66.5 million Argentine pesos ($4.5 million)

* IRSA Propiedades Comerciales sold a 5 percent stake in EHSA to Diego Finkelstein for 13.5 million Argentine pesos

* As a result of the transactions, IRSA Propiedades Comerciales holds a 70 percent stake in EHSA and Diego Finkelstein the remaining 30 percent

Further company coverage:

$1 = 14.6940 Argentine pesos Gdynia Newsroom

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below