12 de septiembre de 2016 / 9:47 / hace un año

BRIEF-BRF to invest $16 mln in food precessing company in Malaysia

Sept 12 (Reuters) - BRF SA :

* Announced on Friday a cooperation agreement between its unit BRF Foods GmbH and FFM Berhad, a unit of PPB Group Berhad

* BRF Foods GmbH to invest $16.0 million in FFM Further Processing SDN BHD (FFP), a food processing company located in Malaysia

* After the transaction BRF Foods GmbH will get a 70 percent stake in FFP, FFM Berhad will hold a remaining 30 percent stake

Source text: bit.ly/2c3jaio

Further company coverage:

Gdynia Newsroom

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below