September 27, 2018 / 7:25 PM / 3 months ago

Petrobras admissions in U.S. deal won't necessarily impact other cases -exec

RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Admissions made by Brazil’s Petroleo Brasileiro SA as part of a settlement with the U.S. government will not necessarily be used against it in outstanding class action cases, an executive at the state-run oil company said on Thursday.

Rafael Mendes Gomes, Petrobras’ executive director of governance, said admissions made by the state oil giant as part of the $853 million deal with the U.S. Department of Justice had already been revealed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in 2015. (Reporting by Alexandra Alper Editing by Marguerita Choy)

Nuestros Estándares:Los principios Thomson Reuters
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below